WHERE DID MY TEA COME FROM?
To learn the provenance of the ingredients in your current cup of Smith, simply enter the batch number from your package here:
In the outside world, the abbreviation 'RN' stands for 'registered nurse,' but at Smith it stands for Red Nectar. The abbreviation is appropriate, because whether it's thirst or fun or a little something missing from a warm summer day, this tea will cure what ails you.
- RooibosHarvested and manufactured in the Cedarberg region of South Africa, in March 2014, and offered by our good friend Matt.
- Green RooibosCedarberg region, South Africa, lot U14/14/NN. Manufactured in October 2014.
- HoneybushHarvested in the Cape mountains near Nieuwoudtville, South Africa, manufactured in April 2015 and offered by our friend Manik.
- HoneybushCape mountains near Nieuwoudtville, South Africa, lot X01/01/NN. Manufactured in April 2014.
- Natural FlavorsLiquid natural flavors are derived from all natural ingredients and made especially for Smith Teamaker by our friend Donald.